Pinky Swear Farm is two years old today! While the farmhouse itself predates 1847, I was fortunate enough to make the farm my own on May 31, 2012. It’s been a fun ride since the first day I was handed the keys to this treasure.
I’m so thankful to everyone who has helped make Pinky Swear Farm a reality, including:
- My clients and friends who’ve trusted me with all the real estate needs and referred me to their friends and families. Without my clients there would simply be no farm.
- My family, who everyday continue to be supportive of my whimsical ideas, put up with chickens in the dining room and have encouraged me every step of the way.
- Jack, my dreamer, schemer, builder, fish whisperer, protector, and animal trapper.
- The Snyder family who has lovingly cared for “The Posse” when I’ve had to travel or couldn’t otherwise be at the farm.
- The Ross Boys who continue to astound me with their craftsmanship and help me keep the historic feel of the property.
- Brooks, the master hunter and great mentor to Jack.
To celebrate the second anniversary I’ll be hosting the Second Annual Pinky Swear Farm June 21. I hope you can join me and experience this little slice of heaven. Please RSVP here.